Step 1: Gather information
- Click here to browse our available programmes.
- If you have any questions, get intouch with one of our admissions advisors.
- Make note of all programme specific admission requirements and deadlines.
Step 2: Complete the online application form
- Complete the online application form(link is external) and emaill all relevant documents to email@example.com(link sends e-mail).
- Make sure that you have the soft (digital) copies of your transcripts and CV ready to email. You will also need your Personal Statement (why you wish to take the programme) and a Summary of Your Experience. Important note: Scanned copies of your transcripts must be stamped by a recognised authority as ¨certified true copy¨ of the original.
- Please review your application carefully before clicking “Submit”.
- When you press “Submit,” your application form will be automatically sent to us.
Step 3: What’s next?
- The university will acknowledge receipt of your application.
- If you qualify for admission, you will receive an invitation to take the university Graduate Admission Test (Free. No additional fees apply). You must pass this test to qualify for registration.